- Zest of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Simply Cranberry Cocktail juice (trust me this is the best!)
- 1.5 ounces premium vodka
- 3 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice, divided
- In a small food processor, combine lime zest and sugar. (You could probably just stir with a whisk instead of the food processor). Pour onto small plate and set aside.
- On another small plate, squeeze 2 tablespoons of lime juice (or enough so you can dip the rim of your glass in it).
- Turn your martini glass upside down onto the plate of lime juice to get the rim of the glass wet. Remove and let any excess juice drip off. Then dip wetted rim into the lime sugar to coat the rim.
- Fill a cocktail shaker about 3/4 full with ice. Add cranberry cocktail, vodka, and lime juice. Put on lid and shake vigorously. Strain the liquid into your martini glass and serve with a lime wedge.
- Get your drink on!
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can mix the same ingredients into a rocks glass and pour it over ice.
More great recipes at www.thekitchensnob.com