- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 peach, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red seedless grapes
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, chopped
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped (optional)
- Juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar or honey (optional)
- Make sure all fruit is evenly chopped into small pieces. Note: be sure not to cut your strawberries, bananas, and kiwi to small (no mincing or dicing) or they will start to turn to mush.
- Combine all chopped fruit into a medium size bowl. Add fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Add sugar or honey, if desired.
- Lightly stir to combine and serve at room temperature or chilled.
More great recipes at www.thekitchensnob.com