- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and cut in half
- 4 slices bread
- fresh ground sea salt (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine avocados, lemon juice, table salt, and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- Toast bread to desired color.
- After bread has toasted, take half of garlic clove and rub inside of clove all over the top of the toast. (It’s best to wait to cut your garlic in half right before you need it so you don’t let it dry out)
- Spread avocado mixture onto slices of toast.
- Sprinkle remaining red pepper flakes and fresh ground sea salt over top to taste.
More great recipes at www.thekitchensnob.com