- 8 Roma tomatoes, diced or chopped
- 1/2 cup packed chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, minced, seeds can be removed (if you leave the seeds in, it’s spicier. I left them out.)
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2-3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice (usually about 1 lime, unless it’s really dry)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- After marinating, taste it. Season with more ingredients if it’s too mild for you (onion, lime juice, jalapeno, or salt).
- Will keep for several days in the fridge.
More great recipes at www.thekitchensnob.com