- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature (not the whipped version)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons honey
For Spicy Version
- Add to the ingredients above:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with an electric mixer for 30 seconds on low speed, and an additional 2 minutes on medium speed or until fully combined and whipped.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Spread on toasted bagels, bread, or serve with pita chips.
More great recipes at www.thekitchensnob.com