- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/4 cup ground or grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup milk (less can be used if you like your eggs drier)
- 20 turns fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together well.
- Preheat small nonstick skillet or omelet pan over medium low heat. When pan is preheated, add 2 tablespoons of butter to pan. Tilt pan so melted butter covers bottom of pan.
- Give the eggs a quick whisk again. Pour eggs into pan and cook slowly, folding eggs occasionally with a silicone spatula.
- If you cook the eggs until they are done, they’ll be overcooked. You want to cook them until they are just almost done, as they’ll keep cooking once you turn the heat off. Of course, this is up to you – some people like them dry and some like them with more moisture.
- Serve hot.
More great recipes at www.thekitchensnob.com