- 2 loaves of baguette bread, sliced diagonally
- Butter for spreading
- Scrambled eggs (8 eggs, salt, pepper, seasonings of your choice) or make these Secret Ingredient Scrambled Eggs
- 1 package of Apple Maple Chicken Sausage, casings removed (or another sausage of your choice)
- 1 package of bacon, cooked and broken into small pieces
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (or any grated cheese of your choice)
- Preferably the night before, scramble the eggs, brown the bacon and the sausage (crumble the sausage as you cook it). Set aside in fridge if cooking the night before. Reheat in microwave when ready to use.
- To toast the bread, lay the sliced bread on a cookie sheet and put under the broiler for 1-2 minutes. Watch carefully! Sometimes they start to burn at 1 minute. Set aside to cool.
- Butter each slice of bread with some softened butter (you could use flavored butters if you have them). This is your base. Another great idea is to use mashed avocado as your base!
- Then assemble your toast as you prefer with scrambled eggs, tomato, sausage, bacon, cheese, and spinach.
- Munch it down!